By submitting prayer requests to the Prayer Wall, you are giving consent for the church to post prayer requests. New Hope has the right to edit all information submitted to ensure the proper level of privacy is maintained and respond accordingly based on potential harm to oneself or others. *Please remember, this is a public website. Anyone in the world can see your request, including the people you might mention. Please use first names or initials in your request (no last names), and a healthy dose of discretion. *All fields below are required before submitting your request.
Please pray for my son Neeraj. Our family is gods believers family but at present we have facing so much creticalsitution due two unbeliever and non-Christian followers My sons two friends taken so much money and some others behalf of my son, but till now they don't return so these two unbelievers told my son leave your god other wise give my money at present. Please pray
Received: April 21, 2021
Please pray that God would help my co-workers, pray God would give them peace and bring them closer to Him. Also pray that God would heal me of anxiety and depression. Finally pray that God would guide me into a closer relationship with Him and give me favor.
Received: April 21, 2021
Please pray that God would deliver me from sin and anxiety and give me peace.
Received: April 17, 2021
This prayer has been answered!
Doctor will get right medication for spasm of esophagus.
Received: April 15, 2021
Our nephew, Jaxxon, will have surgery April 15, at St. Jude in Memphis, TN to harvest his bone marrow. This is a bit unexpected and he is still a very sick 2 year old little boy. Please pray that his blood levels would pick up, that surgery tomorrow would be smooth, and that the recovery is easy (for him & his mom). His dad and older sister are here in NC and hate they can't be there with him.
Received: April 14, 2021
*UPDATE: Praise for a successful hip surgery. Please continue to pray for his recovery.
Prayers for Luke Allen... he fell and will need hip surgery.
Received: April 14, 2021
Our deepest sympathy to Susan S. upon the passing of her father, Ben. Please pray for peace and comfort for the family.
Received: April 14, 2021
Please pray that God would deliver my friends/family members and I that are battling discouragement and hopelessness. Pray that God would give us breakthroughs in our daily lives and help us in areas we are struggling. Also pray that God would help us to overcome sin. Finally pray that God would give me deeper relationships with some of my friends so that I can grow more.
Received: April 8, 2021
Pray for me as I begin the process to have a kidney transplant or begin dialysis. God is with me, and I know He will guide the process.
Received: April 7, 2021
Praying for Gods protection, favor and miracle blessings upon Leland. Praying for a positive breakthrough in his life. Praying he knows he is loved and cared about and will contact and reconnect with his family and friends for support and encouragement. God is Able!
Received: April 6, 2021
New Hope prayers
- Pray that God would give us opportunities to love to love and care for the people around us.
- Pray that our church would reach out to our neighbors and share the love of Jesus in words and deeds.
- Pray for our youth, that they would engage with God during these teen years and set an example of faith in our church.
- Pray for our children, that they would grow as disciples of Jesus and set an example of faith in their homes and in our church.
- Pray for a spiritual season in the hearts of NHBC members; that they would experience new growth in the Lord.
- Pray that our church is full of saints who turn to God in prayer when they feel anxious. And that they would feel his peace.
“My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.” Psalm 121:2
- Pray for God to lead our pastors in the decisions of finances and facilities for the upcoming year.
- Pray for our NHBC pastors…for protection, grace, guidance, wisdom, and unity as they lead the church.
- Pray for every pastor to be encouraged, empowered and filled with God’s love.
- Pray for unity in every local church: to be filled with the Spirit to focus on and follow Jesus daily.
- Pray for a peaceful, safe, and optimistic return for teachers and families.
- Pray for families that they will have grace and wisdom to help their kids through another transition.
- Pray for teachers to have hope, strength and positive attitudes vs. anxiety.
- Pray for older students, that they would not be overlooked, and for meaningful connections to happen.
- Pray for God’s wisdom upon every local city governments’ mayors, councils and staff.
- Pray for Community Safety: for wise & well-coordinated efforts among local police & other agencies.
- Pray for county, city, business and non-profit leaders to work collaboratively for greater fruitfulness.
- Pray for God to help businesses most impacted by the pandemic (restaurants, gyms, hotels, etc.).
- Pray for the local “workplace:” health, encouragement, good morale and healthy productivity.
“May the Lord answer you when you are in distress; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you.” Psalm 20:1
“May we shout for joy over your victory and lift up our banners in the name of our God. May the Lord grant all your requests.” Psalm 20:5
- Pray for parents to discern truth and have wisdom to lead their kids in life and in the education system.
- Pray for God to strengthen marriages with joy, love, and good communication.
- Pray for families to engage in healthy activities, relationships and resources that strengthen them
- Pray for God’s healing hand & wisdom to be upon COVID-19 treatments.
- Pray for local medical leadership to remain healthy & hopeful, while embracing peace, wisdom & truth.
- Pray for health care providers to have solutions & endurance to bring healing to those suffering in addiction.
- Pray for HCPs to gently and wisely speak truth on medical issues that are in conflict with God’s design.
Police and Fire Departments
- Pray for the endurance, wisdom, peace and safety of those serving in our police and fire departments.
- Pray for First Responders to be “ambassadors of peace,” bringing peace to every situation.
- Pray for more first responders to be hired, and for those hired to be of noble character.
“Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God.… Answer us when we call!” Psalm 20:7, 9b
Please pray for our homebound members and those members in nursing homes and assisted living centers. For a list of those members, please email email@example.com.
Mike & Ginger Greene – Honduras
Chaouki & Maha Boulos – Lebanon
Students Pursuing Ministry
Campbell Univ. Divinity School
– Justin L. & Taylor E.
Yale Divinity School – Victoria C.
Nicholas Vaughn – Nephew of Brian & Beth Lockamy
(NC Army National Guard)
Capt. Jesse Boyette – Nephew of Peggy Moulthrop
(US Air Force)
How do I pray?
It’s a natural question to ask, especially when you consider that prayer is the act of talking with God. So how should we pray? How ought we converse with the creator of the universe? Fortunately there are many ways you can approach prayer. Below are four different starting places to help you pray.
Practical prayer guides:
- Use an acrostic to help guide your prayer:
A —Acknowledge who God is. “God, I love You for Your (mercy, faithfulness, goodness, etc.).”
C —Confess your sin. “Father, forgive me for (my selfishness, my disobedience, my pride, etc.).”
T —Thank God for His blessings. “Thank You for (my family, my home, my church, this day, etc.).”
S —Submit your requests to God. “Father, (use my life, heal me, help me to find a job, etc.).”
- Use Jesus’ prayer as your example (Matthew 6:9-13):
- Acknowledge God’s holiness: Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name,
- Acknowledge God’s purposes: your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
- Ask for God’s provision: Give us today our daily bread.
- Ask for God’s forgiveness: Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.
- Ask for God’s spiritual protection: And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.
- Use a psalm as your prayer.
- Write your own prayer in the style of psalms.