By submitting prayer requests to the Prayer Wall, you are giving consent for the church to post prayer requests. New Hope has the right to edit all information submitted to ensure the proper level of privacy is maintained and respond accordingly based on potential harm to oneself or others. *Please remember, this is a public website. Anyone in the world can see your request, including the people you might mention. Please use first names or initials in your request (no last names), and a healthy dose of discretion. *All fields below are required before submitting your request.
Heavenly father forgive all our sins (me, husband, daughter). Father have mercy- grace on my daughter, shower YOUR blessings of good health- knowledge-wisdom- love- joy- peace- protection on her. Help and guide her in exams-study. Protect her from all evil-infection-illness. Protect me at my work place. Help me and give me knowledge-wisdom. Help my husband. Destroy all evil plans against us. Provide us home. Provide me finance. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR AMAZING BLESSINGS. IJN Amen
Received: December 16, 2021
Please pray that God would lead and guide my paths. Pray that every crooked place would be made straight. Pray also that God would put the right people in my life. Finally pray that God would help and bless all of my friends.
Received: December 9, 2021
Please pray for Sylvia P. for whole body healing and deliverance from kidney stone, chronic venous stasis, severe rheumatoid arthritis, poor blood circulation to her heart and deliverance from the colostomy bag resulted from diverticulitis. God is still in the business of miracles and she needs one. Thank you and God bless.
Received: December 4, 2021
James Palmer Henley
My mother Jean Henley is 75 years old and she has a really bad knees one knee is worse than the other. She is in a lot of pain. I ask you to pray for Christ healing of her knees and for the pain to go away. At her age knee replacement is dangerous she is having shots but the pain right now it really bad and she cannot get another shot until December 23rd. She needs the pain to go away. Please pray.
Received: December 2, 2021
Please pray for the our Makhai and I….. specifically my health.
Received: December 1, 2021
Please pray for my spiritual and physical state. I'm abroad for work. I feel weakened. Let God strengthen me. Let God protect me from bad influence. Let God help me with my work. Let God protect me from overworking. Thank you.
Received: November 28, 2021
Praying for God to move in a mighty way upon Dearin’s heart and soul to be softened with forgiveness, compassion and love. Praying for restoration and reconciliation of our family unit to be made whole.
Received: November 27, 2021
Please pray that God would help me through struggles and battles I'm facing in my life. Pray that God would help me financially and in my relationships. Finally pray that God would give me breakthrough.
Received: November 14, 2021
Prayers for Harold’s brother, Robert, who has been battling pancreatitis that went into sepsis. He is out of ICU and doing better but prayers are still needed. Thank you.
Received: November 12, 2021
We need God to deliver us out of this financial bondage we have been enduring...
Please also pray that the Lord would allow his mercy, grace, and promises to fall upon us speedily..
May the Lord throw open the floodgates & pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.
Dan and Char
Received: November 10, 2021
Powered by Prayer Engine
New Hope prayers
- Pray that God would give us opportunities to love to love and care for the people around us.
- Pray that our church would reach out to our neighbors and share the love of Jesus in words and deeds.
- Pray for our youth, that they would engage with God during these teen years and set an example of faith in our church.
- Pray for our children, that they would grow as disciples of Jesus and set an example of faith in their homes and in our church.
- Pray for a spiritual season in the hearts of NHBC members; that they would experience new growth in the Lord.
- Pray that our church is full of saints who turn to God in prayer when they feel anxious. And that they would feel his peace.
“My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.” Psalm 121:2
- Pray for God to lead our pastors in the decisions of finances and facilities for the upcoming year.
- Pray for our NHBC pastors…for protection, grace, guidance, wisdom, and unity as they lead the church.
- Pray for every pastor to be encouraged, empowered and filled with God’s love.
- Pray for unity in every local church: to be filled with the Spirit to focus on and follow Jesus daily.
- Pray for a peaceful, safe, and optimistic return for teachers and families.
- Pray for families that they will have grace and wisdom to help their kids through another transition.
- Pray for teachers to have hope, strength and positive attitudes vs. anxiety.
- Pray for older students, that they would not be overlooked, and for meaningful connections to happen.
- Pray for God’s wisdom upon every local city governments’ mayors, councils and staff.
- Pray for Community Safety: for wise & well-coordinated efforts among local police & other agencies.
- Pray for county, city, business and non-profit leaders to work collaboratively for greater fruitfulness.
- Pray for God to help businesses most impacted by the pandemic (restaurants, gyms, hotels, etc.).
- Pray for the local “workplace:” health, encouragement, good morale and healthy productivity.
“May the Lord answer you when you are in distress; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you.” Psalm 20:1
“May we shout for joy over your victory and lift up our banners in the name of our God. May the Lord grant all your requests.” Psalm 20:5
- Pray for parents to discern truth and have wisdom to lead their kids in life and in the education system.
- Pray for God to strengthen marriages with joy, love, and good communication.
- Pray for families to engage in healthy activities, relationships and resources that strengthen them
- Pray for God’s healing hand & wisdom to be upon COVID-19 treatments.
- Pray for local medical leadership to remain healthy & hopeful, while embracing peace, wisdom & truth.
- Pray for health care providers to have solutions & endurance to bring healing to those suffering in addiction.
- Pray for HCPs to gently and wisely speak truth on medical issues that are in conflict with God’s design.
Police and Fire Departments
- Pray for the endurance, wisdom, peace and safety of those serving in our police and fire departments.
- Pray for First Responders to be “ambassadors of peace,” bringing peace to every situation.
- Pray for more first responders to be hired, and for those hired to be of noble character.
“Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God.… Answer us when we call!” Psalm 20:7, 9b
Please pray for our homebound members and those members in nursing homes and assisted living centers. For a list of those members, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mike & Ginger Greene – Honduras
Chaouki & Maha Boulos – Lebanon
Students Pursuing Ministry
Campbell Univ. Divinity School
– Justin L. & Taylor E.
Yale Divinity School – Victoria C.
Nicholas Vaughn – Nephew of Brian & Beth Lockamy
(NC Army National Guard)
Capt. Jesse Boyette – Nephew of Peggy Moulthrop
(US Air Force)
How do I pray?
It’s a natural question to ask, especially when you consider that prayer is the act of talking with God. So how should we pray? How ought we converse with the creator of the universe? Fortunately there are many ways you can approach prayer. Below are four different starting places to help you pray.
Practical prayer guides:
- Use an acrostic to help guide your prayer:
A —Acknowledge who God is. “God, I love You for Your (mercy, faithfulness, goodness, etc.).”
C —Confess your sin. “Father, forgive me for (my selfishness, my disobedience, my pride, etc.).”
T —Thank God for His blessings. “Thank You for (my family, my home, my church, this day, etc.).”
S —Submit your requests to God. “Father, (use my life, heal me, help me to find a job, etc.).”
- Use Jesus’ prayer as your example (Matthew 6:9-13):
- Acknowledge God’s holiness: Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name,
- Acknowledge God’s purposes: your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
- Ask for God’s provision: Give us today our daily bread.
- Ask for God’s forgiveness: Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.
- Ask for God’s spiritual protection: And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.
- Use a psalm as your prayer.
- Write your own prayer in the style of psalms.