By submitting prayer requests to the Prayer Wall, you are giving consent for the church to post prayer requests. New Hope has the right to edit all information submitted to ensure the proper level of privacy is maintained and respond accordingly based on potential harm to oneself or others. *Please remember, this is a public website. Anyone in the world can see your request, including the people you might mention. Please use first names or initials in your request (no last names), and a healthy dose of discretion. *All fields below are required before submitting your request.
Please pray that God would help me to be diligent in my work. Pray that I could really learn how to commit my work to God. Finally pray that God would help me stay connected to Him.
Received: February 4, 2022
Pray for Christine who has shingles. Also, her aide's mother is not doing very well & needs prayers for health and comfort.
Received: January 27, 2022
Please pray for my mom Lorraine’s salvation and pray for her healing. She lost her hearing, has memory loss, bad posture, body pain, and high blood pressure. Pray for excellent health. Pray for a long life for Lorraine.Pray for the removal of debt and financial blessings and financial security for Lorraine. Pray Lorraine’s possessions last a hundred times longer and will supernaturally become newer and repaired. Also, please pray for salvation and excellent health and long life for my uncle Seve,aunt Jackie and healing and long life for my mom's boyfriend Joe who has cancer.. In the name of Jesus Yeshua Hamashiach Amen
Received: January 25, 2022
Please pray that God would help me with my current home group. Pray that God would bring unity and peace to the group. Pray that God would allow me to contribute. Finally pray that God would give us all wisdom and understanding.
Received: January 24, 2022
Praying for Gods divine intervention for immediate housing, employment & financial needs for Leland in the new year. Praying for him to be surrounded by Godly mentors, friends & others to help him positively rebuild his life obedient to God.
Received: January 6, 2022
Trusting God this New Year for His unspeakable Joy upon Kelsey’s heart and soul. Praying she is attracted to and blessed by God to meet a like minded Christian young adult male who loves the Lord and will grow a friendship, loving relationship, future marriage and children. Thank you in advance Lord for bringing the right Godly man into her life and this relationship to bring glory and honor to your name.
Received: December 28, 2021
Please pray very earnestly and most sincerely that God our father graciously give my son who is diabetic a place to live as he is homeless now and can't live with me. In Jesus name amen. Thank you very much.
Received: December 28, 2021
Please pray for me I am trying to get out of an abusive situation, were i am unable to find employment, to get out on my own but, I truly believe in prayers and miracles Dear Heavenly Father hear my prayers above these demons that I am dealing with in youre name amen
Received: December 28, 2021
Please pray for my cousin Errol he needs a miracle. His organs heart liver lungs etc are failing please pray that God miraculously heal and restore his body and health thank you
Received: December 26, 2021
My fiance is sick with an unknown illness (he has been sick for a long time now) but recently has lost even more weight and is very malnourished, which is making him sicker. We do not have answers and there is very little he can eat and it's all blended at this point...the medical Industry has not been helpful or kind and we are running out of options. He has also been through some really traumatic and haunting stuff that has caused him a lot of pain and turmoil and he needs help getting past it. It has changed him and I think it is contributing to a decline in his health. He needs healing in every way, and he needs hope and peace. Please pray for him, to receive physical and emotional healing and to have peace. I'm not sure how much more he can take. Lord you are good and I thank you for your blessings, let us keep thankfully trusting you. Thank you for salvation and forgive me of my sins and for allowing worry to take the place of trust. God
Received: December 24, 2021
New Hope prayers
- Pray that God would give us opportunities to love to love and care for the people around us.
- Pray that our church would reach out to our neighbors and share the love of Jesus in words and deeds.
- Pray for our youth, that they would engage with God during these teen years and set an example of faith in our church.
- Pray for our children, that they would grow as disciples of Jesus and set an example of faith in their homes and in our church.
- Pray for a spiritual season in the hearts of NHBC members; that they would experience new growth in the Lord.
- Pray that our church is full of saints who turn to God in prayer when they feel anxious. And that they would feel his peace.
“My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.” Psalm 121:2
- Pray for God to lead our pastors in the decisions of finances and facilities for the upcoming year.
- Pray for our NHBC pastors…for protection, grace, guidance, wisdom, and unity as they lead the church.
- Pray for every pastor to be encouraged, empowered and filled with God’s love.
- Pray for unity in every local church: to be filled with the Spirit to focus on and follow Jesus daily.
- Pray for a peaceful, safe, and optimistic return for teachers and families.
- Pray for families that they will have grace and wisdom to help their kids through another transition.
- Pray for teachers to have hope, strength and positive attitudes vs. anxiety.
- Pray for older students, that they would not be overlooked, and for meaningful connections to happen.
- Pray for God’s wisdom upon every local city governments’ mayors, councils and staff.
- Pray for Community Safety: for wise & well-coordinated efforts among local police & other agencies.
- Pray for county, city, business and non-profit leaders to work collaboratively for greater fruitfulness.
- Pray for God to help businesses most impacted by the pandemic (restaurants, gyms, hotels, etc.).
- Pray for the local “workplace:” health, encouragement, good morale and healthy productivity.
“May the Lord answer you when you are in distress; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you.” Psalm 20:1
“May we shout for joy over your victory and lift up our banners in the name of our God. May the Lord grant all your requests.” Psalm 20:5
- Pray for parents to discern truth and have wisdom to lead their kids in life and in the education system.
- Pray for God to strengthen marriages with joy, love, and good communication.
- Pray for families to engage in healthy activities, relationships and resources that strengthen them
- Pray for God’s healing hand & wisdom to be upon COVID-19 treatments.
- Pray for local medical leadership to remain healthy & hopeful, while embracing peace, wisdom & truth.
- Pray for health care providers to have solutions & endurance to bring healing to those suffering in addiction.
- Pray for HCPs to gently and wisely speak truth on medical issues that are in conflict with God’s design.
Police and Fire Departments
- Pray for the endurance, wisdom, peace and safety of those serving in our police and fire departments.
- Pray for First Responders to be “ambassadors of peace,” bringing peace to every situation.
- Pray for more first responders to be hired, and for those hired to be of noble character.
“Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God.… Answer us when we call!” Psalm 20:7, 9b
Please pray for our homebound members and those members in nursing homes and assisted living centers. For a list of those members, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mike & Ginger Greene – Honduras
Chaouki & Maha Boulos – Lebanon
Students Pursuing Ministry
Campbell Univ. Divinity School
– Justin L. & Taylor E.
Yale Divinity School – Victoria C.
Nicholas Vaughn – Nephew of Brian & Beth Lockamy
(NC Army National Guard)
Capt. Jesse Boyette – Nephew of Peggy Moulthrop
(US Air Force)
How do I pray?
It’s a natural question to ask, especially when you consider that prayer is the act of talking with God. So how should we pray? How ought we converse with the creator of the universe? Fortunately there are many ways you can approach prayer. Below are four different starting places to help you pray.
Practical prayer guides:
- Use an acrostic to help guide your prayer:
A —Acknowledge who God is. “God, I love You for Your (mercy, faithfulness, goodness, etc.).”
C —Confess your sin. “Father, forgive me for (my selfishness, my disobedience, my pride, etc.).”
T —Thank God for His blessings. “Thank You for (my family, my home, my church, this day, etc.).”
S —Submit your requests to God. “Father, (use my life, heal me, help me to find a job, etc.).”
- Use Jesus’ prayer as your example (Matthew 6:9-13):
- Acknowledge God’s holiness: Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name,
- Acknowledge God’s purposes: your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
- Ask for God’s provision: Give us today our daily bread.
- Ask for God’s forgiveness: Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.
- Ask for God’s spiritual protection: And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.
- Use a psalm as your prayer.
- Write your own prayer in the style of psalms.