- We believe that GOD is the one and only Creator, Redeemer, Preserver, and Ruler of the universe.
- We believe that JESUS CHRIST is the Son of God who died to forgive the sins of those who repent and believe in Him.
- We believe that the HOLY SPIRIT is the continuing presence of God on earth.
- We believe that the TRINITY is God revealed to us as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the BIBLE is the inspired, authoritative and trustworthy Word of God.
- We believe that the CHURCH is a local body of baptized and redeemed believers, equal in privilege, responsibility, and capability.
- We believe that SALVATION is the deliverance from sin through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior.
- We believe that PRAYER is the means through which we communicate with God.
- We believe that WORSHIP should praise God, affirm His presence, power and majesty, and declare His love through Jesus Christ.
- We believe in observing BAPTISM (immersion in water, symbolic of a changed life through Jesus Christ).
- We believe in observing the LORD’S SUPPER (open to believers, symbolic of Jesus Christ’s broken body and shed blood for sinners).
- We believe in the PRIESTHOOD OF BELIEVERS, and that every Christian has direct access to God through Jesus Christ.
EMPHASIZING prayer, worship, Bible study, service, tithing, acceptance, and a unity of spirit.
EDUCATING ourselves to strengthen our faith and develop our
EQUIPPING those who are called to ministry or service.
EMPOWERING every individual to utilize God-given gifts in worship, ministry, service, and fellowship.
ENGAGING in Christian fellowship that produces unity and harmony in the body of Christ.
ENCOURAGING the generosity of tithes and offerings for support of our local and worldwide ministries.
ENSURING that the work of the church is effective, trustworthy, organized, responsive, and accountable.
EXCELLING in care and concern for one another within the church.
EXPANDING mission opportunities that minister to spiritual and physical needs outside our church.
EVANGELIZING in our community and the world to share Christ’s
gift of salvation.
How to become a member
- Profess faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and be baptized by immersion as a new believer; or
- Transfer membership from another church, if already baptized by immersion; or
- Join by statement of faith (if a member of another denomination) and be baptized by immersion.